We're honored that you're here!
The first step to becoming a new patient is to watch our pre-education video and then complete the application form.
Before starting the application, please note:
- We do not treat active cancer, traumatic brain injury, major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder or schizophrenia. These conditions require highly-specialized treatment. For a list of trusted colleagues who specialize in these areas, please click here.
- Due to state regulations, we are not able to accept patients from Alabama, South Carolina, New York, or Tennessee.
- We do not treat children under the age of 2 years.
- Our clinic does not bill insurance, but we do accept HSA and FSA cards.
- Our visits are structured within comprehensive programs rather than "pay-as-you-go" single sessions. This allows us to provide the most comprehensive and attentive care.
To begin your application, click here.
What Happens Next
Once our team reviews your application, we will contact you within 3-5 business days to schedule a brief phone call with one of our providers.
If we determine that it would be a great fit, we can then move forward with scheduling your new patient visit.
For a step-by-step overview of how our programs work, please click here.