Making sure you get better and STAY better is our highest goal for you! That is why we offer two pricing options: our Wellness Membership and Pay As You Go.
Many of our patients have struggled for years with their symptoms and require longer care to get back to feeling healthy. This is where our Wellness Membership comes in. We want to encourage the commitment and consistency that it takes to get better while providing significant savings.
Here’s how it works:
- At the end of your first visit, you have the option of joining us as a member or paying as you go.
- If you choose to become a member, your initial appointment will be $395.00 plus the first month of membership at $29.00 (and any fees for labs and supplements).
- Optional: You can pay for a full year of membership upfront and get one month free.
- Members receive lower prices on all follow-up visits, lab kits and supplements.
As a member, you will enjoy:
- Significant savings on all visits
- A free annual wellness lab panel (a $195 value)
- 20% off products and supplements
- Waived functional lab kit processing fees
The Pay As You Go option is great for people who just want to come in a few times per year. If you choose not to join the Wellness Membership, it will not affect your care in any way!
Download PDF Version - Pricing
We believe in full transparency of our pricing. Most patients spend between $750 - $2,000 at their initial visit. The total cost of the first visit will vary greatly depending on how many functional lab tests you decide to purchase. Prices for functional lab tests range from $200 - $1,500 per test, with an average cost of $500. We will help you make informed decisions about which lab tests are most important for your case.
The price of the first office visit is a larger investment because of the significant amount of time that the doctor devotes to your care. The visit includes a thorough review of your health concerns, medical history and previous lab work before you arrive. It also includes at least 2 hours of discussion with the doctor, including a physical exam for in-person visits, as well as initial treatment recommendations that you can start implementing right away.
Your first follow-up visit will generally be 60 or 90 minutes, depending on how many lab test results need to be reviewed. Future follow-up visits are usually 30 - 60 minutes in length. As your health improves and you are on a a good maintenance program, your visits will most likely become shorter in length and less frequent.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Major credit and debit cards, including HSA and FSA cards
- Personal checks and certified checks
We do not bill insurance, Medicaid or Medicare and cannot accept any insurance as a form of payment. If requested, we will provide you with the necessary paperwork to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement for your treatments.