Why You Must Take Action Now
If you're visiting this website, you probably have some health concerns that you'd like to get to the bottom of.
Maybe you're suffering from headaches, skin trouble, exhaustion, pain, or bloating after everything you eat. The symptoms have been going on for a while, and nothing you've tried has really helped.
You may have already been diagnosed with a specific medical condition, or maybe you're just annoyed that none of your doctors have been able to make sense of your symptoms and tell you what's wrong.
You might be feeling hopeless and wondering if you'll ever figure things out and be "normal" again.
We've been in your shoes, and we know how scary it is when you don't quite understand what's going on with your body. It's also really frustrating when you seek help from medical professionals who are supposed to have answers for you, only to be told that "you're fine."
But you know something is wrong. You know your body better than anyone, and you want answers.
"I was feeling somewhat hopeless after my general practitioner and a gastroenterologist could not understand what was causing my stomach pain.
All of my "tests" were "normal" and their diagnosis was "it could be a lot of things."
Meanwhile, I was still suffering." ~Jennifer
The truth is that most chronic health problems don't just go away on their own.
Symptoms are your body's cry for help and, by the time they show up, your body has already been struggling for a long time – perhaps even years.
You may be able to keep your head above water for a while, but eventually the body can't compensate anymore.
Over time, more problems can develop as the breakdown of one system impairs another.
Sadly, some of our patients were so sick by the time they came to see us, they'd been unable to work for years. As you can imagine, it's devastating when you can't support yourself or your family.
It's also devastating when you can't think clearly, socialize, have romance, or enjoy your favorite activities.
So while functional medicine does have a financial cost, you must consider the cost of not fixing your health.
The cost of losing your physical abilities, your job, your marriage, or your self-esteem cannot be quantified. Similarly, the value of being healthy and vibrant is priceless.
Think about your current health situation. What is it costing you and your family in terms of your quality of life and your self-confidence? What will your life look like in 1 year, 3 years or 10 years if you don't fix your problem now?
The worst thing you can do is take more time to "think about it." The longer you wait to take action, the greater the risk of serious or multiple health problems developing.
"I should have made a decision to see a ND three years ago -
it was one of the best decisions I've made in life." ~Mashawnta
Are You the Right Fit for Our Clinic?
We love helping people transform their health, but we fully acknowledge that we aren't right for everybody.
We are not the right fit for you if:
- You're seeking treatment for a child under the age of 2
- You're looking for holistic primary care for yourself or your family (we do not provide primary care services)
- You're hoping for a "quick fix"
- You're willing to take supplements, but you don't want to change your diet or lifestyle
- You're very skeptical of natural medicine and need more convincing that it really works
- You're seeking treatment for cancer (although we can help you rebuild and thrive after your cancer treatment)
- You're seeking treatment for traumatic brain injury, major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia (these areas are not our specialty)
- You're not willing to invest in yourself
- You're not ready to fully commit to the time and effort that it takes to follow a plan and build your health
- You don't believe that you can heal
The care that we provide is highly specialized and requires you to do some heavy lifting. Our patients have been surprised at their resilience and what they've been able to achieve.
We would be glad to work with you if:
- You're dealing with frustrating health problems that we can help with
- You aren't getting the answers you want from conventional medicine
- You believe healing is possible and you're determined to get better
- You understand that natural medicine is both effective and science-based
- You're ready to commit to the time and effort that it takes to follow a plan and build your health
- You're open to making changes, even if it's really hard at first
- You're a health-conscious person who wants to optimize their wellness and prevent disease
- You truly value your health and are willing to invest in yourself and your future
"Eight months with Dr. Alison did more for me than 30 years
with other doctors! I feel human again…" ~Fallon
Our Health Transformation Programs
We want you to know that there are a lot of other doctors who provide natural medicine, but we structured our clinic so that we can deliver the best level of service and results to our patients.
Since our doctors limit the number of patients they see, you will be part of our small family and will have easy access to your doctor and Patient Coordinators. You'll be able to call and e-mail with questions, concerns, requests, and get answers and appointments quickly.
We're committed to helping you achieve the exact outcome you're looking for. Our patients have been able to permanently reverse everything from digestive issues, to chronic fatigue, to headaches - naturally.
For a lot of our patients, they'd already been to several other providers and STILL hadn't gotten answers, so we were their last hope. They were feeling skeptical and afraid of being disappointed again - especially considering the out-of-pocket expense.
"Seven doctors and thousands of dollars in tests and imaging later, I still had no answers and was tired of chasing down providers who didn't care about me. My only regret is not going to Attune sooner, as it would have saved me a lot of money and frustration." ~Ann
But just by asking the right questions and ordering the right testing, we've been able to figure out the missing pieces and deliver truly transformative results for our patients.
And the reason this has been possible is because we have developed a signature approach that allows us to look for things that often get missed.
We are committed to staying on top of the latest scientific research so that we're always knowing what questions to ask and what to look for.
This is why our patients are able to achieve such great results, and it's also why people have traveled from all over the US, and even from other countries, to work with us.
We only accept patients who we know we can help, so if we accept you as a member of Attune, it means that we are confident in our ability to find answers for you and help you get well.
Why We Offer Programs
Our experience has shown that comprehensive programs are the best way to encourage the commitment and follow-through that it takes to get big results.
Time and time again, we've seen that the patients who improve the most are the ones who are fully invested in reaching their goals, and follow up with us on a regular basis. This is key.
Being consistent with your care is incredibly important because it allows us to continually modify, fine-tune and troubleshoot so that we never get off track.
True healing takes time, and you need to commit to getting well. The good news is that we'll support you every step of the way.
"If you are someone who is experiencing fatigue, pain, and other strange unexplained symptoms and you're tired of going from doctor to doctor with no answers, I would 100% recommend Attune." ~Bridget
Our Signature Programs Include:
- A Comprehensive New Patient Evaluation
- A Review of Findings Session
- 5 or 11 Follow-Up Sessions (depending on the length of your program)
- A Comprehensive Lab Panel
- A Functional Lab Test (12-month program only)
- Actionable treatment plans, including helpful guides, handouts and resources
- Easy access to professional supplements
- Access to the doctor between visits through secure messaging and quick phone calls
Here’s how the Health Transformation Program works:
We’ll start with a Comprehensive New Patient Evaluation.
During this 2-hour session:
- The doctor will discuss your completed health questionnaire, symptoms, health history and previous health records with you.
- The doctor will actively listen to your story, paying close attention to details that may have been overlooked.
- The doctor may perform a physical examination and will recommend laboratory testing. You may be sent home with functional lab test kits, have your blood drawn during the visit, or schedule a blood draw within the next few days.
- You will be provided with 1-2 initial treatment recommendations that you can start implementing right away.
- At the end of the first visit, based on the particulars of your case, the doctor will recommend the health program that will be most appropriate for you (6 or 12 months). Please be aware that more complex cases often require 12 months.
- We will schedule your Review of Findings session, which will take place approximately 3 weeks later.
You will return for your Review of Findings session.
During this 60 – 90-minute session:
- The doctor will explain your new lab results to you in great detail and give her full assessment of what is going on with your health.
- The doctor will explain your personalized treatment plan, including nutritional, herbal, homeopathic, and/or lifestyle recommendations. She may also give you referrals for other health care services that will complement and enhance your Attune treatment plan.
- The doctor will answer any questions that you may have, so that your treatment plan is clear and feasible.
- Together, you will map out a set of longer-term goals and interventions to get you on a path towards optimal health, in a practical and step-by-step manner.
- We will schedule your first of 5 or 11 Follow-Up Visits (depending on the length of your selected program), approximately 4 weeks from the Review of Findings visit. Follow up appointments are generally spaced 4 weeks apart, although we may recommend shorter or longer follow-up times depending on your case.
We will implement your treatment plan over the course of 5 or 11 Follow-Up Sessions.
During and in between these sessions, your doctor will:
- Work with you to implement your treatment plan in a sequence that works for you and aligns with your body’s healing mechanisms. This ensures that our efforts are both efficient and effective.
- Support you in making changes and regularly assess your progress, making adjustments as necessary, and so that we can streamline your path to optimal wellness.
- Identify long-term strategies that will help you to maintain the health gains that you’ve made throughout the series of visits.
- Make recommendations for follow-up lab testing when appropriate so that we can monitor your progress.
- Be available to you for quick questions or clarifications in between sessions by secure portal messages and by phone.
- Spend a considerable amount of time outside of your appointments thinking deeply about your case, researching your condition, evaluating results of laboratory tests, adjusting your treatment plan, and consulting with other experts as needed.
Our programs range from $3400 to $5600, plus the cost of additional lab testing and supplements. We offer several payment options to accommodate your needs.
"My experience with Attune Functional Medicine has been absolutely life changing. Every doctor I have ever seen has ignored these symptoms and instructed me that they are no big deal or they have gone chasing after them with prescribing medications rather than finding the root cause of my problems. Not only am I feeling better than I have in my entire life, but I am also learning about my health in a way that is easy for me to understand and apply to my everyday life. This investment in my health will last for my lifetime because of the things that I have learned and can continue to apply for all my days to come." ~Christine
Get Started Now!
If you're ready to start feeling better than you ever have before, then give us a call to schedule a 10-minute phone consultation with one of our doctors. This way we can make sure that our telehealth program would be the right fit for you.
to learn about our insurance policy.