Fixing the Problem
If you're visiting this website, you probably have some health concerns that you'd like to get to the bottom of.
Maybe you're suffering from headaches, skin trouble, exhaustion, pain, or bloating after everything you eat. The symptoms have been going on for a while, and nothing you've tried has really helped.
You may have already been diagnosed with a specific medical condition, or maybe you're just annoyed that none of your doctors have been able to make sense of your symptoms and tell you what's wrong. You might be feeling hopeless and wondering if you'll ever figure things out and be "normal" again.
We've been in your shoes, and we know how scary it is when you don't quite understand what's going on with your body. It's also really frustrating when you seek help from medical professionals who are supposed to have answers for you, only to be told that "you're fine."
"I was feeling somewhat hopeless after my general practitioner and a gastroenterologist could not understand what was causing my stomach pain.
All of my "tests" were "normal" and their diagnosis was "it could be a lot of things."
Meanwhile, I was still suffering." ~Jennifer
But you know something is wrong. You know your body better than anyone, and you want answers.
The truth is that most chronic health problems don't just go away on their own. Symptoms are your body's cry for help. By the time symptoms show up, your body has already been struggling for a long time – perhaps even years.
You may be able to keep your head above water for a while, but eventually the body can't compensate anymore. Over time, more problems can develop as the breakdown of one system impairs another.
The longer someone waits to take action, the greater the risk of serious or multiple health problems.
Sadly, some of our patients were so incapacitated by the time they came to see us, they'd been unable to work for years. As you can imagine, it's devastating when you can't support yourself or your family. It's also devastating when you can't think clearly, socialize, have romance, or enjoy your favorite activities.
Think about your current health situation. What is it costing you and your family in terms of your quality of life and your self-confidence? What will your life look like in 1 year, 3 years or 10 years if you don't fix your problem now?
"My only regret is that I did not find [Attune] sooner." ~Barbara
"I should have made a decision to see a ND three years ago -
it was one of the best decisions I've made in life." ~Mashawnta
Are You the Right Fit for Our Clinic?
We love helping people transform their health, but we fully acknowledge that we aren't right for everybody.
We are not the right fit for you if:
- You're seeking treatment for a child under the age of 2
- You're looking for holistic primary care for yourself or your family (we do not provide primary care services)
- You're hoping for a "quick fix"
- You're willing to take supplements, but you don't want to change your diet or lifestyle
- You're very skeptical of natural medicine and need more convincing that it really works
- You're seeking treatment for cancer (although we can help you rebuild and thrive after your cancer treatment)
- You're seeking treatment for traumatic brain injury, major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia (these areas are not our specialty)
- You're not willing to invest in yourself
- You're not ready to fully commit to the time and effort that it takes to follow a plan and build your health
- You do not believe that you can heal
The care that we provide is highly specialized and requires you to do some heavy lifting.
Our patients have been surprised at their resilience and what they've been able to achieve.
We would be glad to work with you if:
- You're dealing with frustrating health problems that we can help with
- You aren't getting the answers you want from conventional medicine
- You believe healing is possible and you're determined to get better
- You understand that natural medicine is both effective and science-based
- You're ready to commit to the time and effort that it takes to follow a plan and build your health
- You're open to making changes, even if it's really hard at first
- You're a health-conscious person who wants to optimize their wellness and prevent disease
- You truly value your health and are willing to invest in yourself and your future
"Eight months with Dr. Alison did more for me than 30 years
with other doctors! I feel human again…" ~Fallon
"I feel like my words can't express how grateful I am..." ~Natasha